Let’s be real, in a time before the internet people didn’t have more adventures and make more meaningful connections. They watched TV and listened to CDs. Before that they listened to records and read magazines. Before that they listened to the radio and read bad dime novels. Before that they embroidered or some shit.
People have been staying inside and ignoring other people for as long as there have been buildings.
reasons why halloween is the best holiday:
- you are not obliged to visit your relatives
- you are not obliged to get gifts for anyone
- people will give you candy for absolutely no reason other than halloween
- its the only day when its socially acceptable to go out in public dressed like a penguin
5. no one will look at you funny when you buy eighteen boxes of candy even though you fully intend to sit in the dark and eat them alone.
6. discount candy
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they’re like
“How did a milkshake manage to develop a gravitational pull that was gender specific?”
I lost it.
HE’S SO STRESSED ABOUT THE BOYS
I don’t watch Supernatural and sometimes it is just so hard to tell if some of these gifs really happened, if they’re fan made, or outtakes.
Raise your hand if you’ve joined a fandom because you saw it on Tumblr.
Raise your hand if you’ve completely avoided things because of the fandom you saw on tumblr
Raise your hand if you know enough about a fandom to be in it because of tumblr, but haven’t actually watched the show/read the book/etc.